Dimagi paheli with answer image
Are you searching out a a laugh and hard way to exercise your brain? Appearance no further than dimagi paheli, a group of thoughts-bending riddles which can be positive to preserve you on your ft. In this article, we will explore what dimagi paheli is, its benefits, and provide an expansion of some of the most confusing dimagi pahelis with their solutions and snap shots.
What is Dimagi Paheli?
The Benefits of Playing Dimagi Paheli
1. Improving Memory
2. Enhancing Critical Thinking
3. Boosting Creativity
15 Mind-Bending Dimagi Pahelis with Answers and Images
- What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
- What starts with an E, ends with an E, but only contains one letter?
- What is always in front of you but can't be seen?
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
- What can be broken but is never held?
- What has a heart that doesn't beat?
- What goes up but never comes down?
- What has a neck but no head, two arms but no hands?
- I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I?
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
- What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
- I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?
- I am not alive, but I can grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but I can drown you. What am I?
- What can you catch but never throw?